War with Iran could go terribly wrong

Kenneth R. said:
I am so changing my citizenship to UK if he does.

We are no better, Kenneth. Perhaps not quite as gung-ho, but we aspire to the same themes of intolerance and war mongering.

Final_Product said:
We are no better, Kenneth. Perhaps not quite as gung-ho, but we aspire to the same themes of intolerance and war mongering.
Well I would choose some obscure Island, but chances are high that it will get invaded/destroyed.

mortal treason said:
i think if there is a war with iran, then this could be the start of a world war 3, who knows i could be wrong
technically it's already begun if you think about it. various western countries wage war on the middle east indirectly in a joint effort.

ChildrenofSodom said:
if you paid any attention, bush hasnt even hinted at bombing Iran...he has stepped back and let UN and the EU take control....

just to point out, thats what he did in iraq and we all know where that went...

this is now called "the long war", i wonder how long it will last, these terrorists dont care, they even send little kids in to die, shit is whacked, the middle east is a hopeless cause, how many deaths will there need to be is all i ask

How come there is never proof of someone with a bomb strapped to them? No one is ever caught and the scene of the crimes always looks so clean.

Especially in Jordan. There were photos taken "right after it happened" and there was no blood, no body parts, nothing.

It is so easy to blame any kind of explosion on a "suicide bomber".