Warning! Nasty Picture From PPVII Look at Own Risk

Wheezer

Apr 18, 2005
Colorado
Dscn6039.jpg

carnut said:
should I or should I not try to come next year ?????

This was an isolated incident and not indicative of the overall Prog Power experience. In other words, yes, you should do more than try to come next year. You need to be there next year. And you need to bring Hawk along with you.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Ya know, the funny thing is Bryant looks the same from the back as he does from the front. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

Laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes!

TheWhisper said:
Next year he has to shave for the pics.

You were close enough to notice? I sure didn't want to get that close!

OldScratch said:
Wheezer - not sure what the picture is all about...but that Doc Holliday avatar is brilliant!!

The picture is Bryant's ass, which is a common occurence when Bryant is around. Thanks about the avatar -- one of my favorite performances in one of my favorite movies.

Wheezer said:
Wasn't it before that? I've got the pictures of that too but I was saving you from the memory. I can post them if you want...

It was before I think. I don't mind the pregnancy test came out negative :lol:

TheWhisper said:
I'm staying out of that discussion 'cause I ain't got sheet to talk about...three points in two games,wtf!:puke:

Suddenly, I'm not so worried about the Bucs anymore.....

Someone get Bryant some aloe!!! :lol:

J-Dubya

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

The picture is Bryant's ass, which is a common occurence when Bryant is around. Thanks about the avatar -- one of my favorite performances in one of my favorite movies.

But you can tell by the look on their face that the girls were enjoying it so much. Ha ha ha !!

Bryant