Warrel Dane posts on the Gigantour board

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
He made a post yesterday in the "bands" section. Just thought you guys would like to know about it. :)

"Greetings metal warriors! We at the Nevermore camp are pumped up and ready to rip you apart as part of the forthcoming Gigantour! It's so great to be involved in a festival tour that's focused on musicianship rather than current trends and we would like to thank Dave Mustaine for having the courage and foresight to put this monster together!
I see some of you have already been posting your Nevermore setlist hopes and we are listening! This summer is going to be a helluva jam! See you in the pit!

WD - Nevermore"

That and in another post he says he's asking for fans to post their setlist ideas because they're watching. I told you guys to register over there. :p

Looks like i'm gonna have to drive to Denver to see this concert now. Oh well, driving to see 5 bands on the mainstage that I absolutely adore shouldn't be a problem.

I still say Gigantour is gay. Mustaine is just trying to replace ozzfest with a new bigger annual tour.

metalskater7 said:
I still say Gigantour is gay. Mustaine is just trying to replace ozzfest with a new bigger annual tour.

...Okay.. so replacing something we all think sucks with something we might enjoy is GAY???

What if Rhapsody were to replace dragons with blood thirsty demons that disembowel you franticly??? They'd be gayer than they already are right???

Larf03 said:
...Okay.. so replacing something we all think sucks with something we might enjoy is GAY???

What if Rhapsody were to replace dragons with blood thirsty demons that disembowel you franticly??? They'd be gayer than they already are right???

:Spin:

you tell him

metalskater7 said:
I don't see myself enjoying it all that much with bands like dry kill logic on the list.
But Megadeth, Dream Theater, Fear Factory, DEP and Nevermore are all exceptional bands who have proven themselves.

Larf03 said:
Seconded...
Cryptopsy would crush on the second stage... 20 minutes of intense brutality... Imagine a set like:
Shroud
Cold Hate
We Bleed
Voice Of Unreason
Flame To The Surface
Phobophile
What about Slit Your Guts? I don't know Cryptopsy a lot, but that song is the most brutal I heard.

Not going, although I have a passing interest in some of the other bands, besides Nevermore.

I am still totally confused as to WHY Death Angel has to get on a good tour. I mean they tried, some tours failed, and still....no real BACKING behind The Art Of Dying.

Replace DEP with Death Angel, and I'm there. With about 25 friends. But not as it stands.