Warrel Dane Show review

Cookie Queen

Aug 11, 2007
Fucking amazing. What else can I say? I am speechless. Brilliant job Warrel. Beginning to end was fantastic.
The " Wayback Machine" was too fucking cool. Metal lives.
What a great night.
:headbang:

and what were the 'other' songs he played aside from pttwm?

im glad you went to the show but that was a horrible review

Well thanks for the slam. Maybe I just won't tell you what Sanctuary songs he played then.

I just got back from the show for Christ's sake. I'm still mentally processing.... Perhaps Tered will write a review tonight. My brain is still recovering from the headbanging, and I fear the repertiore of my vernacular at this juncture would be too primitive for this forum.

Well thanks for the slam. Maybe I just won't tell you what Sanctuary songs he played then.

I just got back from the show for Christ's sake. I'm still mentally processing.... Perhaps Tered will write a review tonight. My brain is still recovering from the headbanging, and I fear the repertiore of my vernacular at this juncture would be too primitive for this forum.

Nope...I am the "artist" formerly known as Tered. :p
Just got back after hanging out afterwards. No review...no comment. I have ringing ears and a new appreciation for Polish women.

That is all.

Miss T - were you the ones yelling Serpent's Knight at the mention of the old days machine? I may never stand in front again...W is still skillful in embarrassing a person.

Just got back after hanging out afterwards. No review...no comment. I have ringing ears and a new appreciation for Polish women.

That is all.

Miss T - were you the ones yelling Serpent's Knight at the mention of the old days machine? I may never stand in front again...W is still skillful in embarrassing a person.

No, B. It wasn't me. I wonder who it could have been... Perhaps someone from Coven was in the crowd after all???

That is all.

I was caught in the moment B... but you did present yourself .... ;P ...at least I didn't tell you to shave your tongue

Last week, i was told by warrel that they were doing Taste Revenge, Eden Lies Obscured, The Hurting words.... i dont know if they did... but at leaast i'm helping with the setlist haha

They played the entire album PTTWM and 2 Sanctuary songs:

When We Pray
The Day The Rats Went To War
Let You Down
August
Your Chosen Misery
Obey
Patterns
Everything Is Faiding
This Old Man
Lucretia My Reflection
Taste Revenge (Sanctuary)
Eden Lies Obscured (Sanctuary)
Brother
Equilibrium
Messenger

I'm so upset I couldn't make it! Oh well, glad it was so awesome! Need photos!