Warrel's boots

dethtrap

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2005
I was curious to know if anyone knows the brand of boots Warrel is wearing on gigantour. I am in search of a new pair myself, and i thought those were cool, so if anyone knows, let me know please.

I dont want the exact boots to be just like him, i was just wandering what company makes them, so i could look for others, so if anyone has anything positive to say, please feel free.

Here's one I took of him in Cincinnati
NevermoreCincinnati08.jpg

Taking a closer look, they really do look like New Rocks

Tiff said:
I'm pretty sure they're New Rocks. I know that's what Jim wore because I had mine on too and we were comparing them and he said he got a good deal on his in Europe. Turns out we both bought ours at Camden in London. They're pretty sweet. http://www.newrockstore.com/

Yeah, I think they were New Rocks - they look like mine, but with a flat sole (I've got a metal heel on mine). Got mine from Camden too, they're over £50 cheaper there than in Birmingham. Being a short arse, I appreciate the extra height they give me, especially at gigs! :tickled:

Thanks, ive been wandering that for a while, not exactly sure how im gonna get to England, but thanks nonetheless.

Oh, and i was at that show in Cinci, everybody played great, but the security guard you see at the bottom of the picture was a dick.

Yep, it looks like New Rock....
I got a pair in London myself.
but mine are waaaaayyyy taller and so its not *that* comfortable to wear them all the time... (they are not very flexible with all those buckles all the way to the top)
so if you do get a pair: get short ones.... IMO.

Dead_Lioness said:
Yep, it looks like New Rock...

mine are waaaaayyyy taller

Haha, tall in like: the format of soles?
I bet Dani Filth dreams of such formats!
Everything on those boots are enormous, including the soles!

These i saw in London:
newrock_9591blackredflame_7161_m_o1copy.jpg

Sexxay!
:p

jesus christ, you could kill a large rodent with those