Warrel's boots

Iris said:
Haha, tall in like: the format of soles?
I bet Dani Filth dreams of such formats!
Everything on those boots are enormous, including the soles!

These i saw in London:
newrock_9591blackredflame_7161_m_o1copy.jpg

Sexxay!
:p

Jesus Christ, those look like something C.C. Deville would have worn back in the day.........

Iris said:
Haha, tall in like: the format of soles?
I bet Dani Filth dreams of such formats!
Everything on those boots are enormous, including the soles!

These i saw in London:
newrock_9591blackredflame_7161_m_o1copy.jpg

Sexxay!
:p

haha no! :tickled:

Mine looks somewhat like that:

474.jpg

but only 4-5 buckles taller....
thay are really tall, but like I said, not very comfortable because they
are not flexible....

yeah he looks like a dickhead(bald head) the sex guard..now in regard to sexy boots....they sux, their only cool on sexy gothic babes..who like ot have sex in coffins...am i being too general , well maybe i don't know.. you know me I listen to crap bands that push the limts, do i want to schock you no..well...is their a motivational band out there that would be such a cool theme, anyway lots of bands deal with fantasy, and that sells hey hey....well please flame me, with your empirical correlations in reagrd all sorts of heavy metal, I owuld love to hear from all of you ...cheers aka duck ...& go on rape a corpse, no then go smoke some cones and wear travelling heavy metal gear tots, to pick up skanky babes, what heighten yourmetal experience well! but seriously liek my behavioural impact screams , become growls as these shreders on the fret board...i am starting to realise..

rebirth said:
yeah he looks like a dickhead(bald head) the sex guard..now in regard to sexy boots....they sux, their only cool on sexy gothic babes..who like ot have sex in coffins...am i being too general , well maybe i don't know.. you know me I listen to crap bands that push the limts, do i want to schock you no..well...is their a motivational band out there that would be such a cool theme, anyway lots of bands deal with fantasy, and that sells hey hey....well please flame me, with your empirical correlations in reagrd all sorts of heavy metal, I owuld love to hear from all of you ...cheers aka duck ...& go on rape a corpse, no then go smoke some cones and wear travelling heavy metal gear tots, to pick up skanky babes, what heighten yourmetal experience well! but seriously liek my behavioural impact screams , become growls as these shreders on the fret board...i am starting to realise..

Skittles_Bag_55g.jpg