Warrior

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Many fans of warrior here? Some have mentioned that they like the Rob Rock era. I'm sure others (who are Krokus fans) would like the Storace era. I think they'd fit in well at a future progpower, even if some would prefer to call them Hard Rock instead of metal. Though I don't know what their current status is, and I think their last album was releases in 2004.

My favorite release was their debut, Fighting for the Earth
warr-1.jpg
:worship:

And I've only heard one other release since - Ancient Future - but wasn't impressed at all. *yawn*

How do their latter-years efforts with Rob Rock and then Marc Storace compare to the debut?

Their last release, "The War of Gods and Men" (2004), is a very good disc. Nothing intricate, just a solid, slightly heavier than hard rock album with Marc Storace doing a decent job on vocals.

Fighting for the Earth, a kick as record at the time, remains the only one of their records that really excites.

Perry McCarty singer on fighting for the earth, who later sang with Steve Stevens on the Atomic Playboys debut album is currently singing here in San Diego on a great cover band called Phenomenon, got him to sign my fighting for the earth EP & LP :kickass: