Was there a thread on Broderick joining Megadeth?

1. Friedman rejoining Megadeth would not save them. Marty ceased to want to play in that style years ago, which is why he left the band in the first place. He's happy being a minor Japanese celebrity playing non-pointy guitars.

2. Mustaine does come across as a total idiot in that interview, not really surprised given his new found religion, it seems to do that to people. Although, Chuck Shuldiner, Tom Araya and Nicko McBrain to name a few all seem to manage/d to be good people despite being Christian.

3. Good luck to Chris, hope he has fun in 'Deth. I can't imagine it's a very democratic band though, so we'll see how long he can put up with it.

4. I think it'd be great if Nevermore would settle down with a permanent guitarist, I have given up working out if Steve is out permanently or if he's still resting or what. Either way, I like bands with constant lineups where possible. Chris was very suited so I guess someone else equally awesome will have to be found. A bit like Nile and drummers really; one leaves so they just hire the next fastest drummer in the world.

4. I think it'd be great if Nevermore would settle down with a permanent guitarist, I have given up working out if Steve is out permanently or if he's still resting or what. Either way, I like bands with constant lineups where possible. Chris was very suited so I guess someone else equally awesome will have to be found. A bit like Nile and drummers really; one leaves so they just hire the next fastest drummer in the world.

Perhaps you missed it, but an official statement was issued about Steve's departure from the band.

Why does everyone want a permanent guitarist anyway? It's really cool to keep having new ones, brings much needed change to an old band.

Unless it's Calvert. Bring him back.

I agree with the flying one ... best one since my grandfather used to be a sheriff

mmm now thats dirty.

its cool chris is moving on to megadeth, the thing is i never cared for megadeth much cause i can't stand mustaine or his vocals, sounds like he is highly constipated and trying to push very hard but he can't.

Thats not true ... he still has the blood of a Romanian in his veins , if you come and live in Greece that doesn't mean that you are Greek