watch opeth

eh?

• eh

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • ehh

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Hobo said:
ok... i think i have read just about all page upp and down, but i cant find a single link to where the stream itself is....

your'e not the only one.Maybe the link wont be activated/posted until later or something.

Magisterial said:
AH! I can't find the link either... if anyone works it out please let us know! What time are Opeth on??

I sent an email about it and was told that there was a bug with the flash part of the web page which checked my system clock instead of the web page host system clock to find out what time the webcast started. So the website was telling me that the webcast was already happening, even though it was still 6 hrs to go. The show starts in about one hours time, and the webcast has just started. The schedule is included in the webcast window, Sirenia are playing 2nd, and Opeth and Immortal are playing near the end.

Kushantaiidan said:
damn.. it's streaming like ass..

Live streaming has a lot of room for improvement :) I'm on a 512kbit connection, and it is stop/starting real bad. Sirenia are awesome tho so I'll watch them first then turn the wretched thing off.

It sounds and looks like shit. I won't bother watching cause I don't want Opeth's live abilities to be misrepresented.