saving the opeth streaming video..

the actual link is mms://mms2.online.no/nrkpub/upunkt/video/immortal_300.wmv

but its not working in streamboxVCR..... All you guys are using asf recorder? Streambox usually works best but its not downloading it at all. I tried the asx link that was posted and that didnt work either. ive looked at the source code and couldnt anything that would work so im stumped.

Could someone post the Immortal setlist? I'm an immy-noob and would like to know which song they're playing after the total black-out for example.. thx in advance.

where did you all download ASF recorder from? the place i'm trying to get it at is slower than shit [as in, download hasn't even started yet]

uhhh nevermind... now downloading immortal high quality.

ha this is actually my first listen to immortal, hopefully not a waste of time.

Apoc said:
Any program you could rewind the video while watching?
If you download a program called "TMPGEnc" (damn Japanese), you can convert various media files into mpegs (just search for it on download.com). All you need to do is use the wizard that pops up, browse and find the Windows Media File (.asf file that ASFrecorder made) and then follow a few steps and it will convert it into a fully functional MPEG file. This way you can not only rewind, but you can fastforward and skip around freely. It will come in hand if there are specific songs you want to see/hear, and stuff like that.

It might try to change the video size to say... 328xsomething, but if you go into setup and tool around with it you can get it to stop doing that. Then again, it might just convert it to the usual size and you should have no problems.

Cheers.

ChrisEmerson said:
muhaha Immortal Death - just came back from seeing children of bodom live :) met all of them as well and got a signed copy of hatebreeder out of it :)

Dude! That fucking kills!
sgrin.gif