FINALLY! New Opeth video is online,

Ytse

www.bootlegmania.net
Jul 12, 2001
USA
www.bootlegmania.8m.com
Hi

Although I completed the video a couple days ago. I was gonna wait to finish videos and design for the rest of the site,but I just couldnt wait to share it hehe..

The new url is http://bootlegmania.shine1.com ,there is also a link from the old adress..

http://bootlegmania.shine1.com/index.htm if you have any problems entering the site

I just wish Opeth fellas to see this. I think it came out great,I'd say better than the drapery falls video, a few reasons for that,,first of all I didnt screw up the brightness/contrast settings due to my shitty dark monitor this time,I managed to mix the audio somehow and I think its pretty good and stereo and also a suprise hehe... let me know what you think !

upss,, and I just cant pass without giving credits to Hoserhellspawn for helping out on almost everything and mike brown for hosting the videos although for a limited time,so be quick !

and if you can mirror the file,please do and let me know about it !

I downloaded both and watched, they were really nice... but then it's Opeth so what did I expect?

NP: Opeth - In Mist She Was Standing

That was excellent also. I think the video and sound were better than Drapery. It was interesting though hearing it like that, since Mikael's guitar is more prominent, but he was playing the "non-lead" parts that usually register subconsciously for me.

-Hondo

I hadn't downloaded the first one yet.. so I just watched both.

FUCK WOW. They're amazing. That's so much better than my VHS of Metalfest. There's more variation in the playing, the vocals, the singing is sooo good, and that second, side angle is great! You can pull some sweet stills out of that I bet.

Nice that you can see Peter's tattoo, and that he goes and shakes hands with some front-row people at the end.

Hope there's more than that, those are incredible.

thanks!

Great job on the videos Ytse!! What show were they from? I'd love to get that show on vhs. I just got a couple of bootleg Opeth videos in the mail, are they a pretty much crap quality wise. Anyways, thanks so much for sharing these great vids!

For some odd reason I can't download the .asf, it just gives me an .asx which is a link to stream the file. Not that this is a problem, I can stream it at pretty much it's full quality no prob. Anyone else have this happen?

Anyways, cool as expected (or in my case, known), Ytse, give yourself a break before going on to the next one, eh?

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
For some odd reason I can't download the .asf, it just gives me an .asx which is a link to stream the file. Not that this is a problem, I can stream it at pretty much it's full quality no prob. Anyone else have this happen?

Yeah that happened to me too, but I just renamed the file to .asf when it was completed and it plays locally great. Strange problem tho.

BTW - Mega thanks Ytse, it's very cool to have these high quality bootlegs with cool intros/outros and multiple cameras..

Ytse, give yourself a break before going on to the next one, eh?

Oh well,there will definitely be a break for me untill I start doing a next video like this,This one took more than 3 weeks with the intro etc.. I can say I seriously messed up with my school :)

I think any new video like this will not be untill the offical video comes out,I'll see If I have any songs that video wont have, and I'll go with it,,

There may be more Opeth videos though,from various shows I have,without mixing of course :)

yes i have drapery falls too and it was awesome. Now this one is great too. i cant get over the ending of demon of the fall. its just too great.
I want to put these things on a cd but my damn computer is gay and wont let me!! it gives me an error!! damn thing. :mad:

Once again Ytse, you have made a brilliant piece of work! ;) The opening shot is very cool and really fits in nicely. The video sight and sound....top notch! Dude, you rule! You're outdoing yourself..so keep on!:cool:

Really appreciate you putting the time for us to see that! :D

Oh well,Its not necessary to open a new topic for this,

In case there are fans of Dream Theater,JPetrucci or other G3 member's here,

New G3 video is available to download from the site, John Petrucci - Damage Control.. as well as previous video such as vai-animal and g3 jam - zztop, la grange cover