New Bootlegmania video online : Opeth - Forest Of October

Ytse,

I don't know whats going on, but your link to Forest Of October isn't working on my computer.. and also, when I try to download The Drapery Falls, it is not working either..

Please help me..! :cry: Im dying over here..!!!

Oh..... My...... God.........

First of all huge thanks to Ytse, the video is amazing, sounds and looks great, you can hear every instrument really well its just superb!

But now to Opeth:
Im am just so amazed at how well they recreated that song, each sound is perfect, the same emotion in the live version that exists in the original.. mikael's voice is as good as ive heard it live (but ive only heard mp3s and vids).. Peter and Mikael are both far far better guitarists than i actually thought they were (theres a few wrong notes here and there but other than that its flawless, and like i said its all played with emotion still, not just pumping out notes) .. the martins sound great, and glad we at least got a short close up of martin on bass near the end of the song...

This is what makes me realise why Opeth are the best band in the world..

so i just wanted to say: I love Opeth :)

Originally posted by Saphira
Ytse,

I don't know whats going on, but your link to Forest Of October isn't working on my computer.. and also, when I try to download The Drapery Falls, it is not working either..

Please help me..! :cry: Im dying over here..!!!

hmm, you can try to rename it to .asf from .asx when you try to save it or you can use a download program like getright, that'd fix the download problem, Im not sure thats what you meant, so let me know if it works

Originally posted by Ytse

hmm, you can try to rename it to .asf from .asx when you try to save it

I can't change anything... I dont know whats going on...
But I downloaded Demon Of The Fall okay... nothing went wrong.. so I don't know..! :confused: :cry:
Any more suggestions??

~Pouts and waits impatiently~

Okay, I just got the Forest of October clip...!
~Dies~
Oh my fucking god it's so good!! It was worth the wait too...! :D
It took me 3 hours and 44 minutes... but it got there!!

~watches it over and over and over and over and over....~

Now pleeeeease, Ytse... help me with The Drapery Falls!!! :cry:

Now pleeeeease, Ytse... help me with The Drapery Falls!!! :cry:

Whats the problem with The Drapery Falls ? Download or playing ?

Btw,to all people, If you went down to bootlegmania, I hope you checked rest of the board since there are some cool vids you might also be interested in... ;)

Originally posted by Ytse

Whats the problem with The Drapery Falls ? Download or playing ?

I will right click the link and press 'save target as'.. then it says it's already complete when it starts downloading.. it takes like, one second then it says "Download Complete". Then when I play it, it only plays the first second, if that...
:confused:
Help!!

I will right click the link and press 'save target as'.. then it says it's already complete when it starts downloading.. it takes like, one second then it says "Download Complete". Then when I play it, it only plays the first second, if that...
:confused:
Help!!

When the "save target as.." window pops up, change file extension from .asx to .asf .. if you still get the same thing, you can use getright or programs like that to download the file

Hope that helps, let me know :)

Okay, the weirdest thing happened...

I tried to download it one last time, and it worked!!! :D
It's so good.. excellent job Ytse! :)

It must have been my connection that was fucking it up or something.. I don't know, but it worked... YAAAAAAY!

~Hopes off to watch it for the hundreth time~

Glad it works Saphira,

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Mpeg II version is up online at the site, however I cant keep it up too long,its like 265megs :) So download it now !