New Opeth Video Online : White Cluster

Dem0n0fTheFall4 said:
when i go to Opeth, all i find is the old ones...wheres white cluster?
I've downloaded it from the unofficial ultimatemetal dc server.

I think this video isn't very known cause maybe there was some kind of problems. I think that this was to be the 4th video from opeth uploaded by bootlegmania, but somehow never was fully uploaded on the net, only a part like it's referenced Ytse.
The audio sucks big time. When mike growls, he sounds like a machine.
Any clues???

White Cluster clip was the first opeth video I put online, the other 3 videos came after that.. I dont have that file anymore but I believe it was only 1 cam and bad audio...

I dont expect to release anymore opeth videos from that gig.. its old and there are new and awesome videos online.. however I still have the full mixed project files sittin on my harddrive waiting to be encoded and authored for a dvd.. hopefully before the end of the summer

Ytse said:
White Cluster clip was the first opeth video I put online, the other 3 videos came after that.. I dont have that file anymore but I believe it was only 1 cam and bad audio...

I dont expect to release anymore opeth videos from that gig.. its old and there are new and awesome videos online.. however I still have the full mixed project files sittin on my harddrive waiting to be encoded and authored for a dvd.. hopefully before the end of the summer

Can you please put back the video online??? Please.....
Even if the audio and video isn't so good or even if it doesn't pleases you, put it for the fans, for me :). I don't care much about the quality of the sound and video. The pleasure to see them live goes way beyond all those "minor" problems...
Just think about it please.

onesolo said:
Can you please put back the video online??? Please.....
Even if the audio and video isn't so good or even if it doesn't pleases you, put it for the fans, for me :). I don't care much about the quality of the sound and video. The pleasure to see them live goes way beyond all those "minor" problems...
Just think about it please.

As I said I dont have that video with white cluster anymore... THe other videos, you can find on DC.. The site's host has been down for a while..