New Bootlegmania video online : Opeth - Forest Of October

Ytse

www.bootlegmania.net
Jul 12, 2001
USA
www.bootlegmania.8m.com
Greetings,

Im happy to announce that the new video is ready to download. This one took too long but it kicks some serious ass !! I was able to capture at a higher resolution and the quality is so much better than the previous ones..

Its a must for all fans and perhaps Opeth fellas too !!
Mr. Åkerfeldt, if you read this,please check out this 3 cam mixed video of you guy's awesome performance ! Your comments would mean alot.

Right now there is only a highres mpeg4 (.asf) video is available. I'll try upload the Mpeg II SVCD version later on this weekend.. You should be able to watch it on your dvd players !
No lowres version available right now for the ones with slow connections,, Hopefully I'll be able to render it this weekend (Windows crashed etc..)

To download, Please visit Bootlegmania at
http://bootlegmania.shine1.com

Being able to download it at 300 kb/s is cool.

I'll post my opinion once I watch it. From watching the other video, I don't doubt that it will be amazing.

can someone put these videos on Morpheus, my net disconects after 2 hours and i can only d/l low quality ones, i have the sample of forest of october and the other ones on lew res, id like the high quality ones, please on Morpheus or something if someone can do that :confused:

downloading: 7:42:46 left

*sigh*

_Transparent_ : You should just use a program such as GetRight which allows you continue downloading files if they get interrupted.

That is a mighty result Ytse, thanks for putting in all the effort. ;)
This is the closest I get to seeing Opeth live; until they come to Australia that is! :D

I'm glad I had enough bandwidth to pull it in quick though...I feel for all you low bw guys, I was once one of you... :cry:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
can someone put these videos on Morpheus, my net disconects after 2 hours and i can only d/l low quality ones, i have the sample of forest of october and the other ones on lew res, id like the high quality ones, please on Morpheus or something if someone can do that :confused:

I would but I don't have access on their damn NT to install anything, so no Morpheus. If u can find some other means, I'd be glad :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_

You have too much bad karma ;)

Lose some baggage you 'kin muppet.

Alternatively get broadband.

Very nice work, indeed. I got it at a very fast speed. I have watched it several times already. Where were the videos recorded? It may have been said already. I was just curious so I could label it. Thanks, and keep up the great work. I look forward to the next video, but this will keep me occupied for a long time. :)

Thanks guys,

Im here in my school to upload the mpegII version now, divived up 270megs file into 3 .rar files to fit on 3 100meg zip disks to upload at school, When I check the disks I noticed I copied the same file 2 times :) :) :) now I have to wait till monday :Smug:

I cant pass without saying thanks to Till Fjalls. Thanks man for keeping me waiting for your audio mix for over a month and not answering my emails or messages. I had to mix the audio myself after the long delay..

Anyways,l should up this thread for the ones havent seen it and hope Mr. Åkerfeldt would be one of'em :)