Watch the Severe Emotional Distress Video here!!!

its pretty cool, but a bit cliche. like why's everything gotta do with suicide/cutting... there are other ways they could have shown the same words. like i would have wanted to see more arguing and her just gone to her room and cried and screamed and trashed the room well more than she did. like where's the breaking of stuff...

I Like the Vid, but i hate the whole make up stuff...especially the eyeliner...

hahaha. wow kevin cut a lot of shit out. like when i almost broke the camera when i threw the lamp on the ground. heh. oh well. i hope you guys liked it. it was my first metal video. i look like a snobby bitch but i'm pretty sure that's the point. anyfuck, ENJOY<3 it was a lot of fun to be a part of.

yeppp this vid got a pretty bad response, im not a fan of the song so i knew the vid was going to be like this, hopefully they'll make a new vid for a different song....like timless winter perhaps? if they do THEY MUST make an epic winter video.

yeppp this vid got a pretty bad response, im not a fan of the song so i knew the vid was going to be like this, hopefully they'll make a new vid for a different song....like timless winter perhaps? if they do THEY MUST make an epic winter video.

I completely agree. a Timless Winter in that style would rule. i can just imagine a guy on some mountain in Norway or something and stuck in the snow... freezing and dying there with no one around desolate and shit.

I must concur with most everyone else, the video made me kind of nautious actually, it didn't really fit with the Into Eternity style, it's pretty bad and ranks up there with the Opeth video in terms of disappointment. Timeless Winter would definitely have been better, especially with the band being from Canada, but oh well, IE still rules.

Now I'm curious about a few things.. personally I love the video (besides the quality, the one I've seen at Tim's wasn't like this). What is so bad about it (I love the bedroom setting, don't care that it's not terribly original), what else did you expect from an IE video then? And how does it not fit in with their style.. whát style?? They did only one vid before and this one's waaaaay better.

As for a winter setting a mountain in Norway wouldn't make much sense when there is a lot of prairie around Regina where you can no doubt arrange a very desolate winter setting :)

As for a winter setting a mountain in Norway wouldn't make much sense when there is a lot of prairie around Regina where you can no doubt arrange a very desolate winter setting :)

I second that. Damn we got a lot of snow last week.

Now I'm curious about a few things.. personally I love the video (besides the quality, the one I've seen at Tim's wasn't like this). What is so bad about it (I love the bedroom setting, don't care that it's not terribly original), what else did you expect from an IE video then? And how does it not fit in with their style.. whát style?? They did only one vid before and this one's waaaaay better.

its funny, on the internet you see a lot of fans that criticize their favorite bands for silly stuff, like a video. I, too, like the video, and did not understand the whole "style" thing. Ah, I guess I never will, either.

its not about the style for me, i just feel that a better song would have made a better video. well better as in more interesting. this video was far better than Spiraling Into Depression. I guess its all a step up, the next video they do will be better and better. I think everyone is disappointed more because IE's music is godlike and their videos don't necessarily live up to the standards set by the music in their eyes. for me its little things and a different song would have made a cooler video.

As for a winter setting a mountain in Norway wouldn't make much sense when there is a lot of prairie around Regina where you can no doubt arrange a very desolate winter setting
well that would be ideal, but due to lack of IE's funds having it in a desolate snow covered Regina prairie would rule and be perfect too. just imagine the band playing in what looks to be a desolate winter prairie. then cutting to Stu alone struggling to survive and "screaming" the chorus falsetto screams as this character.

hell other songs could have made cool videos too. well who knows, maybe with the success another vid could be made for this album. *crosses fingers*

I like the song but it's definitely one of the worst videos i've bared witness to