New Into Eternity song available.

FataMorgana

Fates Warning!!!
Jul 20, 2002
SE, TX, US
www.facebook.com
A new Into Eternity song "Severe Emotional Distress" is up on the Gigantour MySpace page. Check it out! :headbang:

http://www.myspace.com/gigantour2006

intoeternitynew.jpg

testofwills said:
B dog......Its a ;local dude from Regina..Funny thing is --He;s into Stoner Metal...At least thats the guy who did those shows in may--Jim is also 95% confirmed for the Gigantour:Smokin:

I'll hold out for the remaining 5% chance that Rob goes back on tour with them.

But the new song smokes!!!

BlackenedDawn said:
Unbelievable. I can't wait to hear this album. All hail INTO ETERNITY! Stu sounds perfect.

You can hear alot of Tim Roth on that song too. Sounds alot like Dead or Dreaming which Tim sang most of that album too . Its the signiture IE sound but Stu does song good on the growly and harmony vox

Bear

Some of the guitar riffs in that song have a heavy dose of Rush. I like this song, but I also like this band a lot.

Bear said:
He'll avoid it because the song kicks ass and he loves to hate this band
Not true. I own their last two CDs. Both made my Tops of 200x lists. Buried in Oblivion was my #5 CD of 2004. I just think they're terrible live. And for the record, that's hardly a unique opinion. When I saw them in NYC, I was with seven other people who all felt similarly. That said, the new song is quite good and Stu sounds surprisingly natural. So let's sum up...

Do I now suspect I'll like the new disc? Yes.
Do I hope they blow me away when I see them on Gigantour? Yes.
Do I suspect they'll be just as bad when I see them on Gigantour? Yes.

Zod

General Zod said:
Do I now suspect I'll like the new disc? Yes.
Do I hope they blow me away when I see them on Gigantour? Yes.
Do I suspect they'll be just as bad when I see them on Gigantour? Yes.

Zod

Agreed, 100%

I've seen them far too many times in NYC...they're just not enjoyable live.