New Into Eternity song posted

the whole album leaked and Stu hits some fucking HIGH notes in tracks 4 and 5

i'm talking fucking Sanctuary style

im half tempted to get the leaked album... but for any album i've been excited about for like the past 4 years... i got before it came out, then it wasn't as exciting to hear the cd... so i'm TRYING to hold out. but since you've heard it... hows it compare to the older stuff, better?

Flesh Is The Fault said:
i need more listens before i pass judgement.:cool:
A.K.A. I need to wait for someone else to post their opinion so I can agree because I'm a poseur with no opinion of my own.

The new disc kicks some serious ass. :headbang: The harmonies definitely remind me of Dead or Dreaming. So far, tracks 3, 4 and 6 are my favorites, but I like the whole disc. Stu hits some piercing highs on a few of these tracks. All in all, I really like this disc. :kickass:

metalskater7 said:
A.K.A. I need to wait for someone else to post their opinion so I can agree because I'm a poseur with no opinion of my own.

that MUST be it. i never judge an album on first listen, i have albums i bought 5 years ago that are still growing on me

i know the guys in Into Eternity, so, before anyone else gives their opinion, here's mine

-you're an asshole
-i like Stu better as a vocalist for this band, he can hit higher notes
-the single from this album is fucking awesome
-the leads haven't grabbed me yet, ie. not as good guitaring as BiO
-better drums and better production
-suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it.

:headbang:

I listened to it.... its pretty good except some of the cleans sound a little.... well emo (someone said earlier that the vocals sound whiny sometimes, i suppose we are referring to the same thing). That annoyed me a bit, but otherwise a decent album.

drunk girls!

102_0791.jpg