Watch the THOR trailer before its taken down.

well, atleast it won't be worse than Fifth Element

MULTIPASS!

leeloo_multipass.jpg

oh god for fuck's sake.. everyone's a goddamned critic, lol.. The Fifith Element was awesome.. how much better could the script have really been?? it was about fucking space aliens.... some people, man, jeez

newsflash.... it was SUPPOSED to be campy. what's wrong with just enjoying that??

Gary Oldman was the shit in this.... he was playing a comic book character villain basically, and he did it spot on.

oh god for fuck's sake.. everyone's a goddamned critic, lol.. The Fifith Element was awesome.. how much better could the script have really been?? it was about fucking space aliens.... some people, man, jeez

Welcome to the Sneapforum. :lol:

No but really, with how irrelevant that movie is to the OT, and how much everybody is comparing/talking about it, I'm gonna have to watch this now.

EDIT: "The Fifth Element: In the colorful future, a cab driver unwittingly becomes the central figure in the search for a legendary cosmic weapon to keep Evil and Mr Zorg at bay."

Neverfuckingmind.

and the fuckin' Thor trailer is down on the second link too.. shit.. anyone no where else i might see this?

Why the hell is it being taken down everywhere?

The distro company hasn't released a public version of the trailer. This was a special release teaser for such events as Comic-Con and probably weren't meant for the interwebz.

Either that or they just don't want it being streamed anywhere but from them.

Oh. And by the freaking way. I <3 Fifth Element. I know it's campy, cheesy and incredibly corny. But I love it all the same.

You guys are great and all .. but man, what a bunch of fucking SNOBS:lol:

5th Element was awesome

Thor will be awesome

Stop over analyzing everything (or analySing ... for Owen ;) )