Watching Headbangers Ball.. how silly are 'hardcore' bands

I fast forward through 8 out of 10 videos on Headbanger's Ball. All it takes is ten seconds before I hit the button. Here's the formula:

1. Fade in to a setting that is usually an old warehouse or rundown shack.
2. All band members stand there silently with their heads down.
3. Que guitar feedback.
4. Start drum blast beat and all members start jumping and headbanging.
5. Guitars play the same Cannibal Corpse/Slayer rip-off riff over and over.
6. Singer let's rip a huge "YEEEEEEAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!" Wookie scream.
7. I hit fast forward.

You can get through 2 hours of HBB in about 20 minutes this way. Most likely stopping for the "Behind the Ball" clips and the occasional classic metal video.

I fast forward through 8 out of 10 videos on Headbanger's Ball. All it takes is ten seconds before I hit the button. Here's the formula:

3. Que guitar feedback.
7. I hit fast forward.

You can get through 2 hours of HBB in about 20 minutes this way. Most likely stopping for the "Behind the Ball" clips and the occasional classic metal video.

Fucking hilarious post! I completely agree. If it wasn't for the random old school metal video on there I'd never watch that show. Thank GOD for Tivo so you can skip through all those cheese ball screamo/hardcore/rip off death metal pussy bands.

3. Que guitar feedback.
7. I hit fast forward.

OMG dude! I stupidly tune in every other week thinking that I'll be overpowered by something new on there and I WANT TO THROW MY TV OUT THE WINDOW. After looking back on some recordings I realized that after a whole year I still haven't filled up two hours yet!!! Hopefully, you won't get this inside joke but more fuckin' metal ballet dancing:cry: please!!

i not to sure about the head banngers ball cause idont have MTV because i live in canada and i dont have sattalite but i kno that we have much music and they have a thing called much loud and like any other Metalhead ill watch it whenever it comes on but recently they have been playing bands like Rise Aganist, Three Days Grace And Billy Talent and i dont exactly get how ther Metal

if i ever see a Sick Of It All or Biohazard viedo on it i will shit cause they suck and anr getting to not play any type of real metal. wereas you guys who have MTV get to at least see two viedos that are good

The real deal on Sunday my wigga friends.
6glf31i.jpg