Waterclime local press

Don't know if I read it right (had to use a translator), but did it say something about writing textbooks?

George said:
Don't know if I read it right (had to use a translator), but did it say something about writing textbooks?
Yep. Says he's is thinking about writing schoolbooks after getting some experience as a teacher.

(I gotta go order The astral factor already)

I just did a quick search on google and found a decent one. One thing to remember is that the translator does it word for word not compensating for different sayings and such, therefore there needs to be a bit of code breaking to really understand.

Braighs said:
^ I don't know. Physics or astronomy was a guess based on the subjects of his 4-6 albums.
Given the fact that he's studying to become a "pre-school" teacher, my guess is that the subjects he will teach will be somewhat less advanced. ;)

station82o said:
if someone could post a decent translated version of the article - i'm sure all of us non-swedish speakers would greatly appreciate it.
Because I like to translate texts and have too much spare time.
And also because I'm nice. :)

(Note: "artist" here having the meaning singer or musician)

Experienced artist releases his first album

SKELLEFTEÅ
The Astral Factor.
That's the name of the album.
The artist calls himself Waterclime and is still completely unknown.
Is he instead presented as Andreas Hedlund, Mr V or Vintersorg, most know who he is.

Vintersorg, Borknagar, Fission and now Waterclime. The projects are many for Andreas Hedlund. But the latest album, which was released last week, is more than the others his entirely own project.
- I have always liked the progressive 70's rock but have never contributed to the genre myself. I wrote two songs one and a half year ago, but it was never really meant to become anything, Andreas Hedlund says.
But it became a CD, a CD which Andreas himself has written the songs for, recorded, produced, mixed and mastered.
- Since I had a vision about how I wanted it, it was easiest to do everything by myself, he says.

Progressive, symphonic rock from the 70's romantic era. Andreas knows exactly in which genre he is.
- In my other projects, many of the songs are serious and discuss large and deep subjects. This album has allowed me to fantasise freely and it has led to cooler and more imaginative lyrics, he explains.
- The songs are in a good deal about the human being in relation to herself. What one wants to attain and how to get there. Magic, fantasy, the lyrics contains it all, Andreas continues.
But he does not want to analyse his music too much.
- What I want to say is in the songs. If I could tell more about them there'd be no need to release a CD, I could just talk instead, he says.
He has no straight plans for the future with Waterclime, but he'll not likely stop making music.
- It's hard to say. As long as I think my projects are interesting I'll continue. But you have to prioritize with your time. That's why I have almost stopped touring, to avoid being away from the family so much, he explains.
Two years ago, Andreas became father to Ludvig. He is aware that the fatherhood has changed him, though perhaps not in which ways.
- I have developed as a human, it is inevitable when you become a parent. Futhermore I have gotten many emotional exerienses which I probably have used in the music.
In the weekdays, Andreas studies to become a "pre-school" teacher (school before elementary school), but the ambition does not stop there.
- When I have worked a few years within the profession I'm thinking of writing school books. Generally I'm very interested in writing and reading, much of the inspiration for my music comes from books, Andreas Hedlund tells.

[Image caption 1]
Andreas Hedlunds newly released album is inspired by progressive brittish 70's rock. The lyrics contain everything from fantasy and romanticism to dreams and hopes.

[Image caption 2]
Busy. Vintersorg, Borknagar, Fission and recently Waterclime. Andreas Hedlund has many projects running at the same time.

amf said:
Given the fact that he's studying to become a "pre-school" teacher, my guess is that the subjects he will teach will be somewhat less advanced. ;)

Haha. I guess not. Teaching pre-school might even be harder than college Physics. :D

Because I like to translate texts and have too much spare time.
And also because I'm nice. :)

you are much appreciated. :)

DragonKeeper said:
oh he is becomming a pre-school teacher, nice. now he can teach ludvig.

My aim is to teach "up" to fifth grade..I think that's the period that's very important in every persons life..you're forming you world then and are trying to understand the complexity of everything. After that you're doomed...hehehehehe..nah, but honestly it's a very dynamic period and with an inspired teacher you can really get you're life expanded.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
My aim is to teach "up" to fifth grade..I think that's the period that's very important in every persons life..you're forming you world then and are trying to understand the complexity of everything. After that you're doomed...hehehehehe..nah, but honestly it's a very dynamic period and with an inspired teacher you can really get you're life expanded.

mr V

That is very true, the early stages of childhood are very important, and that is when a child's brain is like a sponge hehe. I think the most inspiring teachers are those who encourage a child's own curiosity and imagination.
Hmm...do you have to first become a substitute teacher before you become a teacher there?...they make you do that here.
Teach them well mr V!