Waterclime local press

Jaen said:
becoming a father isnt an important part of ones life? since when?
I suspect you actually did understand what George meant, but in case you didnt: It's not important for a fan to know wether ones favourite musicians have kids or not.

Vintersorg said:
My aim is to teach "up" to fifth grade..I think that's the period that's very important in every persons life..you're forming you world then and are trying to understand the complexity of everything. After that you're doomed...hehehehehe..nah, but honestly it's a very dynamic period and with an inspired teacher you can really get you're life expanded.

mr V

Andreas

I have a lot of respect for your studies on teaching. My partner is a very experienced music teacher, who has taught at very respected schools here in Sydney, and I've heard the stories of her work.

While stressful at times, knowing that some of her students (one in particular) use their talents successfully is a great reward for hard work.

One of her students has gone on to star in a soprano role in an opera in London. The role she took is reserved for sopranos needing at least 20 yrs experience due to the strength required in the voice. Allegra is 19 and was chased by the production company and we ran into her at an Opera last yr.

Seeing the look on my partners face expresses the rewards that come from teaching - you get to express passion to the students and they themselves develop their own as a result.

I wish you the very best in your teaching career, no doubt you'll be a great teacher.

As I have been stimulated into self-teaching by your music, I am positive that you will be an inspirational and wonderful teacher. I only wish I had the oppurtunity to have been taught by such a person during the formative years of my life.

Vintersorg: In the article you mentioned that you have cut back on the touring part of your musicianship; Will you still have time to do the occasional show once or twice a year?

If not, we all have to start worrying /cry :(

MVH