Waterclime!?

What's the matter with you?:D

You even posted in this thread!

Otherwise, I don't think a release date has been set at this point. At least I haven't heard anything about it.

The Waterclime album will be a bit delayed as I wasn't able to deliver the Master before deadline....too much to do..We're recording the new Fission album at this moment so it'll be out in a not too far future. I'm actually putting down some vocals tonight and I'm very thrilled about it.

mr V

nice to see you here again, karps!
you live in New York, right? please tell me you're going to the Ulver release party and videotape the whole thing for us!!!!!!!!!!

I liked 'The Atral Factor', I can't wait for a new release!
The song, 'Scarytale' has a nice vibe to it, almost like a jazz feeling in the begining. I like it a lot. Although, 'Mountains' & 'Floating' are teh best on the album.

Took me a second to find it, but good news. Nice simplistic cover...maybe even a foreshadow of the music to come. I've been thinking that the closing "Vad Aftonvindens Andning Viskar" from Solens Rotter would fit nicely within the Waterclime project. I'll be interested to see what direction the music takes.

Yay!!! A release date! And yes, I will be at the Ulver release show!!!! I doubt I will be taping though, I would rather be enjoying it than viewing it!!!

sorry for gravedigging :oops:
i don't even know if this is the right thread where to post, anyway....
i just wanted to say a stupid thing, but i wanted all of you to know that i finally listened to The astral factor (maybe ragnarok is near, me who listen to something softer than thrash metal is synonymous of an imminent catostrophe :yow:)
it has been stored between my "i will listen" albums for so long time, in fact i was able to find the courage to listen to it only two weeks ago (and now of course i'm going to buy it original)
i mean, for me mr V is something sacred, i blindly love everything he is involved in, and i feared i wouldn't like the album....so i was quite hesitating...

the problem is.....or maybe not a problem but a surprise....that i totally loved it. at first listening i was quite doubtful, but then i started to enjoy it.
the strangest fact is that i loved so much exactly the thing i feared to hate above all, the keyboards.
and also andreas voice fits so well with the music, nice to hear him involved in something not metal and discorver how beautiful is his voice in another musical contest.
that's all....

Haha, congrats on both your gravedigging abilities *thumbs up* as well as your "courage" to listen to Waterclime, lefay :lol: Now you're ready to make the next step and pick up "Imaginative" as well which you are going to listen to in about a year or two, following your analogy (scnr). Funnily enough I've actually also been cranking Waterclime this past weekend and even though I'm not entirely happy with each and everything on neither album what impresses me the most is that it truly is a so called solo-project. I mean, Andreas does like almost everything on there, that's quite cool.