Watershed booklet to contain no lyrics!

Always hate it when bands don't put the lyrics in the booklet ... although i don't care that much about lyrics, it is nice to have them. Furthermore, how interesting can a booklet be if there are no lyrics in it?? Just a bunch of photoshop artwork and some pictures of the band?
Oh well, in the MAYH booklet it's also filled with pictures and then the lyrics in one big bunch in the middle ...

Seriously Umlaut, you need to decrease both the size of that signature and the amount of spam.

Ümlaut;7243421 said:
I'm amused that you all care that deeply about a lyric booklet.

The lyrics will be on the net.

Uh, do you think the lyrics magically appear on the net or something? Someone has to either write them down by ear (which, judging by most lyrics you find, people can't) or from the booklet...

"You are stuck in a beautiful future" - LOL. What idiot figured that part (from the lotus eater) out?

Seriously Umlaut, you need to decrease both the size of that signature and the amount of spam.

Well my resolution is 1440x900 so it doesn't appear all to big to me, I'll decrease it though. :headbang:

And what do you mean by spam?

Uh, do you think the lyrics magically appear on the net or something? Someone has to either write them down by ear (which, judging by most lyrics you find, people can't) or from the booklet...

Well, I'm referring to the people who can do it by ear.

May not be perfect, but it's something to go by WITHOUT THE BOOKLET CONTAINING THE LYRICS.

"You are stuck in a beautiful future" - LOL. What idiot figured that part (from the lotus eater) out?

...and "deadly badgers" :rolleyes:

I loled hard at the start of the vid :)

Regarding the lyrics not beeing in the booklet: Now people will analyze them to death.

damn, well not that it matters so much to me, I rarely use booklets to read the lyrics, usually I just find them on the internet (www.darklyrics.com has allmost all metal lyrics, but occasionally there are some mistakes in them)

a lot of the watershed lyrics are very wrong. I posted some of mine that were decent but they posted ones with major grammar and spelling errors, along with obviously wrong lyrics, and gave me credit for the crap ones haha

bummer...o well.....i love to have lyrics......but its cool........I can survive....allot of online places have lyrics ...a.s many of u already mentioned....!!!!!....lookin forward to the album.......cant wait..!!!!....PEAC EOUT

I predict that there will be hundreds of people theorizing on possible different meanings of the new lyrics, and how they could possibly be based on Mikael's life. Lord, no.

Maybe they'll all be in code or something, and have to do with the SE cover art. Hmm...something about that stamp....

...more smoke??:Smokin:

Maybe the album uses the lyrics from Thorugh Bastard Fire My Metal Chariots Gallop and they're trying to avoid infringement.. :headbang: