Watershed Collecters edition. Missing lyrics?

Gramm

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2006
North west Denmark
Hello fellow Opeth fans!

I would like to start out by saying that I just fucking love the new album. They did it again and damn I'm releaved. I had my concerns about the newcommers but they're doing a great job. Love shredding Frederik and piano Per :)D). Axe is doing a good job behind that drumkit and I think he's a good replacement for Lopez. Axe is sort of following Lopez' path and I respect that.

Now to what I really wanted to talk about:
Why aren't there any lyrics present in the collecters edition? I don't know if there is any in the std edition. The design of the cover is pretty vague as well. Why the fuck this weird cardboard-hell?

Well... Fuck the cardboard but where the hell is my lyrics?

P.S Loved the rehersal tapes! Axe is tremendous :p

P.P.S I apologize if there already is a thread about this subject. Couldn't find it though.

- Gramm

There's no lyric-sheet, but there are coded messages in each CD version. The messages consists of mixed-up lines from the lyrics as well as a few other mysterious phrases. To get all the lyrics you'd need to decipher both codes and then figure out where all the different lines come from on the album. It has already been deciphered and arranged into a lyric-sheet somewhere on this forum. If you're going to try and decipher it yourself I'll give you a hint that the one in the Special Edition needs to be turned upside down.