Watershed disc art?

SerenityNow!

*burp*
Feb 28, 2008
On Top
OK, so we have the cover artwork revealed, and I must say, a pleasant surprise. Now some people may think this is a waste of a thread, so fuck 'em in advance...

...but album artwork is not only restricted to the cover. I'm wondering now what the CD itself will look like. I'd hope it'll be close the the GR disc, except in gold. Gold disc with a darker gold for the writing. Gold on black would be nice too, but there are too many black discs already out there. I'm actually hoping it won't have some sort of artwork on it, as did the BWP 2-disc edition. Although not bad, the artwork on those discs didn't do anything for me. Like the old saying goes..."less is more".

I'm sure the people who already have this album :mad: already know, but I'm wondering if other people are thinking about this or just me?:zombie:

I havent really thought about the disc art yet.. but for me it doesnt really matter.. especially for this record. I'll take one good look at it and put it in my computer and keep it in their for a long time. :oops:

i expect a black disc with opeth and watershed on it .. maybe matt black, maybe not :D

OK, so we have the cover artwork revealed, and I must say, a pleasant surprise. Now some people may think this is a waste of a thread, so fuck 'em in advance...

...but album artwork is not only restricted to the cover. I'm wondering now what the CD itself will look like. I'd hope it'll be close the the GR disc, except in gold. Gold disc with a darker gold for the writing. Gold on black would be nice too, but there are too many black discs already out there. I'm actually hoping it won't have some sort of artwork on it, as did the BWP 2-disc edition. Although not bad, the artwork on those discs didn't do anything for me. Like the old saying goes..."less is more".

I'm sure the people who already have this album :mad: already know, but I'm wondering if other people are thinking about this or just me?:zombie:

just you i think.

hmmmm ill bet the cd will be black with green print, as the album art seems to have a green feel, well most of the actual color is green

Are they even sending promotional copies out for review yet?

promopeth.jpg