Watershed Back-artwork

Another funny note:

O.peth [o.peth] 1. A cluster of musicians expressing emotions by piecing random notes and/or chords together
2. City of the Moon

This is at the end of the credits in the booklet hehehe

s546344502_553378_7030.jpg

As you can see, the SE box opens up like an envelope (watermark on back and all) The discs are in individual cardboard sleeves. The booklet has artwork only, there is a complete page of text that is either code or another language. All very mysterious.

I knew it would be designed like an envelope!

Did you get the full package with the vinyl or just the SE CD?

I've been half-hoping my copy arrives early... I haven't listened to any of the album yet, waiting until my copy arrives, so it would be good to be able to hear it sooner.

Gëist;7288550 said:
Not everyone has a 5.1 system.
And I only have two ears =(

I have a 5.1 system, BUT only have one ear at the moment, don't sound like a spoiled brat :loco:
Incase you're wondering, I'm suffering from sudden deafness caused by lyme disease. Or atleast I and the doctors hope it's that and nothing worse.

I have a 5.1 system, BUT only have one ear at the moment, don't sound like a spoiled brat :loco:
Incase you're wondering, I'm suffering from sudden deafness caused by lyme disease. Or atleast I and the doctors hope it's that and nothing worse.

Hoping too!
I just meant that my MP3 player won't ever play 5.1 (and I hardly use anything else to listen to music)
Well, if they invent 5.1 headphones, I'll definetely buy them ^^

The stereo mix is really good I think
Its mostly the drums I dislike. I've said it before, the kit is just extremly over compressed, has no dynamic range, an unnatural decay, and the cymbals are pushed to the point of pumping. I just don't understand engineers sometimes.

Last one to -5db RMS buys lunch. :erk:

:edit:

Gëist;7288613 said:
Hoping too!
I just meant that my MP3 player won't ever play 5.1 (and I hardly use anything else to listen to music)
Well, if they invent 5.1 headphones, I'll definetely buy them ^^
There are 5.1 Headphones, but I would be flabbergasted if an I-Pod supported surround. (They call them 5.1 headphones, but I'm sure they are just 5.0, as a subwoofer would make little sense in this case.)

There are 5.1 Headphones, but I would be flabbergasted if an I-Pod supported surround. (They call them 5.1 headphones, but I'm sure they are just 5.0, as a subwoofer would make little sense in this case.)

Thx for the info!
I have no iPod, Samsung YP-T10, which is far better IMO. But I don't kno if it supports 5.1, at least 5.0.

Gëist;7288654 said:
Thx for the info!
I have no iPod, Samsung YP-T10, which is far better IMO. But I don't kno if it supports 5.1, at least 5.0.
Whoops, where did I read I pod? Must have just assumed, either way, I would guess its the same case.