To those who own both copies of Watershed

Lothlorien

Towards the Great Sky
Jan 28, 2006
yeah, shit thread i know, but after work tomorrow im picking up my SE copy of watershed, and i just want to know what the differences are in the booklets in comparison with the regular edition. different artwork? im that much of a dumbass that im considering buying both copies. i appreciate the answers.

Lol your not the only one here, i bought both versions of GR, might end up buying both versions of Watershed too, but as for now im just gonna get the SE.

I'd answer if I had received my SE copy in the mail yet, which I havnt :(. Bought the standard edition today though, fucking awwesome! I plan on someday having every edition of every album. I'm close with the earlier albums.

does the SE in paper case or in normal plastic case? how is the arranging of the cd and dvd in the case? does it contain the lyrics?
thx bros ;)

- cardboard "package"
- each cd/dvd in a cardboard envelope inside the package
- booklet doesn't contain lyrics, just code (and artwork of course)

thanks for the answer

what do you think, does it worth more than the non-SE album and does the cardboard package look cool?

and one more question: does the non-SE booklet contain the lyrics?

yo where do i find the bonus tracks for the SE cause i just bought it and i cant find them it directs me to the site and it says the site has not been updated yet?

thanks for the answer

what do you think, does it worth more than the non-SE album and does the cardboard package look cool?

and one more question: does the non-SE booklet contain the lyrics?

Certainly! The documentary is awesome and there a 3 cool bonus tracks :kickass:

Can somebody with both editions confirm that the picture order is the same in both booklets?

Well, if anyone has the regular edition we can figure this out easily enough...

Special Edition:
1. Cover, dude at a desk
2. Portrait of a guy with trees or bushes on either side
3. 2 guys shaking hands in front of a house and next to a car
4. Guy standing in the woods, gravestone on the ground
5. Kid watching a man and a woman talk
6. Guy at a mailbox
7. Page with all the credits, picture of a shirtless guy at a dinner table
8. Man standing next to a window reading a piece of paper. Code on the right.
9. Back cover. Fuzzy picture of a guy. Handwriting saying "Dear friend, A little token of my appreciation. Photograph taken in may last year"

Hope this helps

"2. Portrait of a guy with trees or bushes on either side"

I think you are wrong with this one. It is actually a window (you can see the curtain). This man is looking out of the window. You are standing next to the house (as a viewer) and the man is directly looking in your direction.