Watershed Back-artwork

They better be making T-shirts with that dude on them!:loco:

I'd say it's confirmed that "Would?" isn't on the Japanese edition...

Hardly the strangest I've seen. :err: Just don't get why people must make such a big deal out of something like this.

Anyways, I like it.

s546344502_553378_7030.jpg

As you can see, the SE box opens up like an envelope (watermark on back and all) The discs are in individual cardboard sleeves. The booklet has artwork only, there is a complete page of text that is either code or another language. All very mysterious.

s546344502_553378_7030.jpg

As you can see, the SE box opens up like an envelope (watermark on back and all) The discs are in individual cardboard sleeves. The booklet has artwork only, there is a complete page of text that is either code or another language. All very mysterious.

You have a bigger picture of the SE case? Look's great. :hotjump:

The DTS 5.1 mix is sublime, Hessian Peel sounds sooo majestic!
Doco is manily based on the songwriting and everyones thoughts on the new members. Nothing about concept, artwork, lyrics etc.
It's a shame the bonus tracks are in stereo on the DVD disc as they sound a bit flat like this, but they are great tracks nonetheless.

It sucks that the bonus songs are only in the DVD. Why not include them in the CD? Roadrunner will probably have another release of Watershed with the bonus tracks ON the CD... stupid Roadrunner.