Watershed Released

rjat

New Metal Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hiya,

Looks like the album is available for download now from ITunes (Aus) in 192kbps drm mp3 - don't know about the other ITunes stores - or from 7digital.com in 256 kbps no drm mp3.

The album sounds great. Congratulations to the band.

Yeh the UK iTunes has it now. It says 'released 19th May', which is odd because I looked for it a couple of days ago and it wasn't there. It's the special edition as well so it has the bonus tracks and everything.

Personally I'm still going to wait until my package arrives in the mail, unless it arrives after the physical release date.

The special edition is available in the Norwegian iTunes Store! This is strange... Why didn't they announce this? Or did they...?

The Roundhouse Tapes came out via digital download about a week before the physical release as well.

It's not on iTunes yet.
June 3rd guys!

It's not on the US store, but Australia, UK and of course Sweden have it available now amongst others.

I think this means that the album is out.

Of course, US buyers can get it now from 7digital.com if you purchase via PayPal (not CC). Australian buyers too. This is where I got it from.

It's not on the US store, but Australia, UK and of course Sweden have it available now amongst others.

I think this means that the album is out.

Of course, US buyers can get it now from 7digital.com if you purchase via PayPal (not CC). Australian buyers too. This is where I got it from.

Bought it with credit card with no problem from 7digital.com.