Watershed SE & Chainstores

reverendnate666

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2008
So which U.S. chain store will have the SE Watershed with the cd/dvd???
FYE, Target, Circuit City, Fry's, Best Buy???
Help me i plan to have a listening party/documentary viewing with my friends...:headbang:

So which U.S. chain store will have the SE Watershed with the cd/dvd???
FYE, Target, Circuit City, Fry's, Best Buy???
Help me i plan to have a listening party/documentary viewing with my friends...:headbang:

im picking up my reserved SE copy at FYE tomorrow. it's originally $27 but tomorrow it's on sale for $16.

I was going to buy mine at a local store but I think after reading this Im going to FYE as well.

yeah it's priced $27 but the girl told me it would be on sale and i went to fye.com and it said that watershed's sale price is $16. so hopefully that's how it works out tomorrow.

New York. I don't know one person who likes Opeth as much as I do.. I know sad. So there should be no problem getting the SE.

i live in a town with people who worship country music and are conservative idiots. i dont try to get anyone hooked onto opeth, not even my friends. when i first got into opeth before blackwater park came out i wanted everyone to adore this band, but sometimes something is so good that you dont care if your the only person in the state like likes it.

i live in a town with people who worship country music and are conservative idiots. i dont try to get anyone hooked onto opeth, not even my friends. when i first got into opeth before blackwater park came out i wanted everyone to adore this band, but sometimes something is so good that you dont care if your the only person in the state like likes it.

I know exactly what you mean.

Btw have you heard Watershed, or do you still have virgin ears? :p

I know exactly what you mean.

Btw have you heard Watershed, or do you still have virgin ears? :p

no, ive heard it many times. but that doesnt mean looking at travis smith's beautiful artwork and deciphering the symbol message wont be enjoyable.

no, ive heard it many times. but that doesnt mean looking at travis smith's beautiful artwork and deciphering the symbol message wont be enjoyable.

Yeah, I've heard it many times as well.

The artwork, the codes the bonus tracks and the DVD are all worth it.

The cd just slaughters as well