Waves (CLA Pack) Version 7 Problem

Trep

Mar 16, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I bought a copy of the CLA Pack yesterday. Got the plugins working fine, but when i get up to 3 or 4 different types of plugins, the Interface's of some of the plugins disappear.

Im using Protools LE and the only other aftermarket plugins I have are now the CLA Pack and Drumagog. This issue happens with things such as all the Knobs on the PT EQ3 disappear. Computer is handling everything fine.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with Waves Plugs, Particularly Version 7.

Any Help appreciated :)

i've had this happen on a laptop when running dual displays before... knobs/GUIs would disappear/freeze up when opened on the main display but if i dragged the plugin window over to the other screen it would work.

terribly annoying, a mate said it was probably something to do with insufficient video memory or such. never solved it cause the laptop in question got stolen :lol:

ahhh, ok. That makes sense. I am running two monitors. Not really doing anything anyway. I mite try that or beef up my Graphics card.

I'll try waves support first, if I dont have any luck I mite ditch the monitor

Hey Trep,

Were you able to get taken care of on this?

I just spoke to Waves Tech Support on your case and their reply was "it seems that his grpahic adapter+drivers don't have the capability to open that many plug-ins simaltaneously.. This could also happen if he has a really old graphic adapter/drivers"

Double check and see if your graphics card has any updated drivers than what you are currently using.

If this doesn't help out give Waves Tech Support a shout at 865-909-9200 extension 1.
They are available

Sunday – Thursday 4:00am – 8:00pm (EST)
Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm (EST)

All the best,

Tim

Yeah I unplugged my second Monitor and they started working fine. I dont really use the second monitor that much, but if i decide to again, I will probably beef up my graphics card.

Thanks for the Reply Tim.