waz up? bodomers, what ARE THE FANS CALLED?

Hi! howya doin just thought I'd say hi, um yeah I'm to lazy to type my hobbies so just look at my profile...... I guess youre supposed to type on here, so I guess I can tell you some stuff. I like, um Children of Bodom(why else would I be here?),In Flames,Lamb of God,Der In Grey,Slipknot,As I Lay Dying,Shadows Fall,Spineshank,Killswitch Engage and many others. I like Halo and RPG games, mainly the Final Fantasy games. I love to make little game movies and mix in metal. I'm 16 going on 17 in october, but I still love my anime, like Full Metal Alchemest,Naruto,still like dbz,gundum,inuyasha and some I dont know the names of. I am a metal drummer(fav. drummers are jaska, and joey from slipknot!) I'm making a black metal band, I had 2 people in it but now I dont, I have to look real hard in 10th grade. I have to take a break now so say hi or somethin.

razor_blade said:
Hi! howya doin just thought I'd say hi, um yeah I'm to lazy to type my hobbies so just look at my profile...... I guess youre supposed to type on here, so I guess I can tell you some stuff. I like, um Children of Bodom(why else would I be here?),In Flames,Lamb of God,Der In Grey,Slipknot,As I Lay Dying,Shadows Fall,Spineshank,Killswitch Engage and many others. I like Halo and RPG games, mainly the Final Fantasy games. I love to make little game movies and mix in metal. I'm 16 going on 17 in october, but I still love my anime, like Full Metal Alchemest,Naruto,still like dbz,gundum,inuyasha and some I dont know the names of. I am a metal drummer(fav. drummers are jaska, and joey from slipknot!) I'm making a black metal band, I had 2 people in it but now I dont, I have to look real hard in 10th grade. I have to take a break now so say hi or somethin.

Interesting.... you are starting a black metal band yet all of your favorite bands you listed are not black metal.

If you wonder why I have not posted much, its because I come to the library to use te computer on random days, so yeah. I like cradle of filth, and Dimmu Borgir, I didnt post them because i am lazy. And I'm just getting into the black metal stuff, so yeah, my band is gonna be more of a fusion of black and death metal or somethin.................................:loco:

razor_blade said:
If you wonder why I have not posted much, its because I come to the library to use te computer on random days, so yeah. I like cradle of filth, and Dimmu Borgir, I didnt post them because i am lazy. And I'm just getting into the black metal stuff, so yeah, my band is gonna be more of a fusion of black and death metal or somethin.................................:loco:

I like Cradle and Dimmu also but they are generally not considered to be black metal or are just barely black metal.
You might try some early Bathory, Darkthrone, Burzum, etc. for genuine black metal.

razor_blade said:

Typical black metal noob response. Check out Bathory, Mayhem, and Emperor if you want the basic black metal sound.(without any mainstream bastardization of course)

Crazy, you watch Naruto AND you like Cradle. What a f+cked up combination! Dir En Grey, Killswitch and Slipknot aren't what I'd call metal though... especially Slipknot, they're numetally, especially on Vol3. I quite like Jordisons drumming though.

black metal noob...yes. I have only heard the two bands cradle of filth, and dimmu borgir. I'm trying to learn more of black metal but yet I'm lazy and I dont get around much, I barely see these two on headbangers ball, so my band will have to studidy. I can only listen to metal if watching a fighting anime, hints the combination of naruto and cradle of filth. Heh this icon is funny:kickass:

razor_blade said:
black metal noob...yes. I have only heard the two bands cradle of filth, and dimmu borgir. I'm trying to learn more of black metal but yet I'm lazy and I dont get around much, I barely see these two on headbangers ball, so my band will have to studidy. I can only listen to metal if watching a fighting anime, hints the combination of naruto and cradle of filth. Heh this icon is funny:kickass:

If you're going to base your band off of Cradle of Filth and Dimmu's sound, you're not likely to end up with a black metal band my friend.
My advice is to take a look at some of the bands others have posted (Mayhem, Burzum, Darkthrone etc.) and if you actually are committed to the idea, work off of their sound, not Cradle's. They're typically more goth, while Dimmu is simply on the edge of Black.