wazzzzup? :)

vedr4n

myself
Feb 16, 2002
Croatia
hey guys, (and girls too :wave: ) long time no see! whats goin on? any news?
i heard something about solo album, dave? how will it sound? when and where will be available?

and btw, what about next p of o album? any info? is it at least in plans for near future :D

vedr4n said:
hey guys, (and girls too :wave: ) long time no see! whats goin on? any news?
i heard something about solo album, dave? how will it sound? when and where will be available?

and btw, what about next p of o album? any info? is it at least in plans for near future :D

Hey vedr4n!!! :wave:

Welcome back!!! :) it's good to see you here again.

Well, at the moment the band took some time off so that I could write my solo flamenco CD, and Chris S could do his side-project with a Queensryche Tribute band.... However, we'll be back to work next month working on the next CD, as well as preparing ourselves for possible shows. We'll be re-releasing Eyes of the Oracle (re-mixed & re-mastered) within the next few months, and hopefully the new CD by early to mid 2004. So we're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping everything works out according to plan. ;)

It's good to have ya back :cool:

~D

vedr4n said:
and ofcourse all this cd's will be able to find in europe ;) ?

We'll definitely do our best to make sure everything we do is always available in Europe. ;)
I'm really not sure though if Salinas' side-project will ever record anything, as it's only a "live" project... but then again you never know. ;)
As for my solo CD, that will depend upon the label I decide to take it to...hopefully who ever picks it up and signs me for this release will have European distribution... if not, I'll definitely make it available via our website. Even if it means just self-financing it, and pressing a few hundred myself. :D

~D