WCFYA

MichiMikey

Apr 23, 2003
Put it in on the way home this afternoon. Forgotten how good it was. Kinda sad it might be the last.

Know what you mean Mikey, I did the same thing this week and can't help but feel the same kinda thing.

Some bands never release anything nowhere near as good as WCFYA, so lets be thankfull even if it is the last great Anthrax album....

but who knows what awaits us, I sure don't

For an established band to release their masterpiece so late in their career is VERY rare.

DumbAss said:
For an established band to release their masterpiece so late in their career is VERY rare.
I don't know, Alice Cooper does it pretty much every time(Except for the early 80's new wave stuff)! But I guess that's only one example so yeah it is rare!

MikeyBong said:
I don't know, Alice Cooper does it pretty much every time(Except for the early 80's new wave stuff)! But I guess that's only one example so yeah it is rare!
Totally agreed!

Anthrax_Mosher said:
I'm looking forward to an album from them that doesn't have the same track listing as the last 4 releases. :rolleyes:
You are a genius!
I'm changing my signature!
:worship:

DumbAss said:

IMHO, and MHO only, this is in no way their "masterpiece". To me thats a toss up between ATL and SOWN, with me leaning toward ATL a little more because it was earlier and more...."groundbreaking", i guess.