WCFYA's follow-up record title is ....

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
"Eat My Shorts"

Well, if you believe the rumours that the latest Metal Hammer has written, anyway.

There's a story in the mag with the 20 records you must hear in 2005, and Anthrax is listed with a release expected for June 05, saying that the band has all the material ready to start recording soon.

Where the hell do they get this crap from ................??? If we believe this (about the title), we'll believe anything.

Anyways, there's also a really good review of TGO2E. It says that the record is great but unfortunately at the end only gave it a 7/10. I suppose that's in line with Metal Hammer logic.

In Kazakhstan we laugh when we hear the name, a Bush in Kazakhstan mean the eh hair around the eh test-eh setchel...And John mean "to crush" so John Bush mean to crush the hair on the testa-setchel! Ha ha, is nice!

ALI G?

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
In Kazakhstan we laugh when we hear the name, a Bush in Kazakhstan mean the eh hair around the eh test-eh setchel...And John mean "to crush" so John Bush mean to crush the hair on the testa-setchel! Ha ha, is nice!

ALI G?
Yo fo real.

what country were acdc playing in when they were teenagers?,in australia not scotland,yes they have scottish background,they are an australia band and this country helped give them worldwide success.

How about: "The Axis of Metal"?
"War on Mainstream"
"Tales from the Mosh pit"
"Lay down on the Thrax"...

I can keep'em cummin' alnite long... (ain't talkin' jus' 'bout 'em titles man!)

timmyc said:
"Eat My Shorts"

Well, if you believe the rumours that the latest Metal Hammer has written, anyway.

There's a story in the mag with the 20 records you must hear in 2005, and Anthrax is listed with a release expected for June 05, saying that the band has all the material ready to start recording soon.

Where the hell do they get this crap from ................??? If we believe this (about the title), we'll believe anything.

Anyways, there's also a really good review of TGO2E. It says that the record is great but unfortunately at the end only gave it a 7/10. I suppose that's in line with Metal Hammer logic.

Well i hope they think of a good title seeing as this will be their Tenth! studio album, theyre in double figures now so the new album needs a good title!