WD - PTTWM Bonus Track "Wraith"

buzz21

Medicated
May 4, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.mpp.org
I just saw this on iTunes and downloaded it for 0.99 - great to have just a little bit more music from WD! I had seen the title previously as "Everything is Fading" but I guess it was renamed to "Wraith". Check it out if you haven't heard it yet...it fits in well with the rest of PTTWM and I especially like the background melody that WD is singing over the very end.

I'm going to called it "Everything is Wraith" from now on...

I actually haven't heard it, but I don't do Itunes (fuck m4a), so I can live without.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to convert an Itune to mp3 so that it will play on my zune lol! Damn zune market place looks like it has the song, but when you hit buy, it doesn't do anything. They have teased me! It has the little buy button right there!

I'm reading now that you can put the itune song on a cd, rip it to your pc, then you can put it on your zune at least that is what the some people are saying on the zune forum. So once I get this cleared so I can play the darn thing, I'm buying it tomorrow! YAY!

By the way, the zune marketplace is calling it Wraith too. I got to hear a 20 some odd second preview too! :)