We Disintegrate lyrics?

TheDreamingMind

Too many mind
Feb 22, 2003
Belfast, UK
Visit site
This is totally old news, but since the search function is now unavailable to me, does anyone know what the lyrics at the beginning of 'We Disintegrate' are? They arent on the lyrics sheet + cant seem to find them online anywhere.

Thanks in advance :)

TheDreamingMind said:
Yes thank you, I wonder are these lyrics missing on all versions of the album?

they're missing in mine as well

Karmic said:
I am the poet, the prophet in the pit
Like a hollow point bullet, straight through the head I never miss

i always thought it was hungry bullet

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
i always thought it was hungry bullet

Reminds me of bullet bills, maybe Warrel was playing Mario when he wrote that song haha.. "are we ever free, or slaves to nintendo?"

PS - I'm now digging through every song for Mario references :lol:

That had me laughing out loud. Good job.

Thanks Karmic as well, I never quite concentrated enough to get the "hollow point" part.

I've also noticed the booklet has the lyrics "violent criminals do far less time" for Inside Four Walls, rather than what Warrel actually sings - "violent crime means far less time"

TheDreamingMind said:
I've also noticed the booklet has the lyrics "violent criminals do far less time" for Inside Four Walls, rather than what Warrel actually sings - "violent crime means far less time"
i've noticed that happen with numerous bands, but can't think of any of them right now

Who does the back up vocals, or is it Warell doing both on the studio recording? The part where Warell is singing "I want to freeze the time" and then there is the second voice singing "dissolve into gray".

Anyways, by layers I meant, if you were casually listening to it, you probably wouldnt catch a lot of the guitar work or vocals in the background. It's a masterpiece!

I'm sure he's doing them both. No one is credited for back up vocals and it doesn't seem like the other guys are much into singing backgrounds.
Same thing with Bittersweet Feast.

"No one is credited for back up vocals and it doesn't seem like the other guys are much into singing backgrounds."

Loomis and Smyth did some backup on the tour. Loomis has always done backup live

Exsequor said:
Who does the back up vocals, or is it Warell doing both on the studio recording? The part where Warell is singing "I want to freeze the time" and then there is the second voice singing "dissolve into gray".

Anyways, by layers I meant, if you were casually listening to it, you probably wouldnt catch a lot of the guitar work or vocals in the background. It's a masterpiece!

are you....me??!?! haha, dude everything youve said about this song has been the same shit ive thought/said for years now! listening to the song when blazed is amazing! the layering is constructed perfectly. and the way warrel sings in the chorus is some of his best vocal work to date...'and purify the diviiiidde!' IS AWESOME! he sounds fucking torturted and i LOVE it!!