We have gotten our first negative review!

As I said earlier it's quite apparent that whoever wrote it specifically signed up to trash us. As well as he's pretty close, being about 15 or 16 years old when Amidst Her Shadows was written, not quite 13. Someone's jealous I suppose. I mean I can understand not liking us and giving us a bad review and grade, but a 10%? Yeah they just wanted to put a dent in the, what was it, 96% cumulative grade we had beforehand?

Anyway I've heard nice things from people I hold in quite high esteem, whatever some anonymous stranger thinks really doesn't bother me. Getting a bad review doesn't bother me either, the only thing that does is someone is pathetic enough to go out of their way to do something like that. It's not like the person is even active on the site. The person doesn't submit bands and hasn't reviewed any other albums, simply signed up to talk trash. I mean with that said I kind of wonder if it's someone we already know. Ah well! Here's to playing with Alcest in April and whoever that is jerking off their dog in their basement!

I agree Coy, I think it is someone that you guys know and someone who doesn't like you. Coy it is probably some girl that had her heart crushed by you.