We need a Pink Floyd thread.

Bump. Seems like it has been ages since I last brought out the Floyd, but I guess it was just 6 months ago. Oh how time flies, or uhhh, doesn't.
Demilich said:
Music means different things to different people.
General Zod said:
No it doesn't.
:lol: x402980248028470824uitu42824u9824928928g9oi24 + infinity

My new ranking (the be-all, end-all... you guys whould stop deciding favorites and take my word as law)

1. Meddle
2. Animals
3. Dark Side of the Moon
4. A Saucerful of Secrets
5. Atom Heart Mother
6. Ummagumma
7. Piper at the Gates of Dawn
8. The Wall
9. Wish You Were Here
10. More
11. Obscured By Clouds
12. The Final Cut
13. The Division Bell
14. A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Did I miss any?

Animals rules them all.

And I never liked Waters' solo albums, I loved his pompous ways in floyd.. the wall, the final cut.. but it just all came crashing down as a bloated mess on his solo stuff, even though they do have some excellent tracks, his vocals just can't hold up to what he's trying to pull off, imo, and it turns a lot of it into joke material.

Animals is probably my favorite, but the Wall has a special place in my heart since it's the first Floyd I truly devoured as a wee lad, and then I'm inclinded to say that Wish You Were Here is probably the best.

It's that time of year to buy more Pink Floyd, think I'll hit the local music shoppe this evening.

Ive now heard saucerful of secrets, obscured by clouds and atom heart mother. Maybe they are the wrong ones to listen to.

Either:
1. This shit is over my head
2. This is shit

Im ok with either. Or both.

Ive also got the wall, delicate sound of thunder, the works, pulse, is there anybody out there?, division bell

Hopefully there is something worth listening to