We need more updates!!!

saki said:
I am especially interested in knowing when the next live show will be.... PLEASE say it's soon....

säki

Hmmmm wish I could give you more of an update... not a whole lot really other than we're still working on new material... we're probably not going to play any live shows until the new CD is written and recorded... this way we can keep our focus on one thing and give it our 110% best effort. ... but once we do plan to play live... this forum will be the first to know. :cool:

~D

Thanks, Dave!! By the way, I'm still eager to get some lessons in with you. I know you're in Dallas now, but if you're going to be in SA anytime soon, I'd love to get some help. I think I know what's wrong: it's my form that is inhibiting my progress, so I really need another (knowledgeable) observer to help me correct the problems I seem to have. I actually tried to contact Ron Jarzombek, but he never got back to me. :cry:

säki (damien)

saki said:
Thanks, Dave!! By the way, I'm still eager to get some lessons in with you. I know you're in Dallas now, but if you're going to be in SA anytime soon, I'd love to get some help. I think I know what's wrong: it's my form that is inhibiting my progress, so I really need another (knowledgeable) observer to help me correct the problems I seem to have. I actually tried to contact Ron Jarzombek, but he never got back to me. :cry:

säki (damien)

Heya Damien,

Not a problem... I'll be in San Antonio this "Easter" weekend. E-mail me with your phone # and I'll get in touch with you when I'm there. Probably the best time for me will be sometime early on Saturday since I have quite a bit of stuff to do that afternoon/evening... and Sunday, well I'll be spending it with my family before I have to return to Dallas.

guitarist@davidgallegos.com

~D