We need WoY to do a show in Edmonton.

Der Morgenstern Murder capital of Canada. Thus, we know how to party...I guess.
I was in Edmonton once, recently actually. I liked it! It reminded me of the 'vibe' in Northern Ontario. + It was snowing already, in October.

I also liked "Axe Music" music store. Not only did they have a wicked drum shop and HUGE upstairs guitar shop with tons of 'metal guitars' (Ibanez, Dime Dean's, etc...),their store is right accross the street from the Rexal Centre where the Edmonton Oilers play hockey. Fuckin' eh!

We'd love to come out West, as soon as we can make it happen. Seriously, seriously, seriously...contact your local promoters. We need them to help us make it happen and to allow us at least enough $ to break even on the tour (keep in mind Canada is HUGE and gas is wicked expensive with day-long drives between cities, so you do the math! We already have :puke: ).

So yes, we want to come out West!!! Do your part to make it happen! We'll rock the stage and then go drinking with you in a field. :kickass:

Dan Hulse? Edmonton? What do you think? Next summer???

I was in Edmonton once, recently actually. I liked it! It reminded me of the 'vibe' in Northern Ontario. + It was snowing already, in October.

I also liked "Axe Music" music store. Not only did they have a wicked drum shop and HUGE upstairs guitar shop with tons of 'metal guitars' (Ibanez, Dime Dean's, etc...),their store is right accross the street from the Rexal Centre where the Edmonton Oilers play hockey. Fuckin' eh!

We'd love to come out West, as soon as we can make it happen. Seriously, seriously, seriously...contact your local promoters. We need them to help us make it happen and to allow us at least enough $ to break even on the tour (keep in mind Canada is HUGE and gas is wicked expensive with day-long drives between cities, so you do the math! We already have :puke: ).

So yes, we want to come out West!!! Do your part to make it happen! We'll rock the stage and then go drinking with you in a field. :kickass:

Dan Hulse? Edmonton? What do you think? Next summer???

I've played Edmonton once a few years ago. I remember the Venu being pretty cool. The one side of it was kinda like a proper pub, but the back area had a stage and decent sound system. I forget the name of the place, but I remember a Quizno's sub was across the street in some plaza. Perhaps the Edmonton people know where I'm talkin' about?

The turnout was better than most other cites too. I would definitely like to play there again. Unfortunately, the gross distance and gas factor is huge. Maybe I'll have my hearse that runs on hemp oil ready for this tour. :loco:

carthedral.jpg

Maybe I'll have my hearse that runs on hemp oil ready for this tour.
Hahaha, that's not yours, unless you bought it from the gothic woman who has that Elvira / Addams Family thing going and who was showing her ride in a TV report I saw a couple of years ago. Let's say she was one of the more eye-catching members of the hearse-owners club.
Sorry to burst the bubble there, Dan. ;)

Did I mention that you guys should come play London Onatio? :p (Only a thousand times) In all honesty, any chance that you guys might make it down here for a gig?

Hahaha, that's not yours, unless you bought it from the gothic woman who has that Elvira / Addams Family thing going and who was showing her ride in a TV report I saw a couple of years ago. Let's say she was one of the more eye-catching members of the hearse-owners club.
Sorry to burst the bubble there, Dan. ;)

Hahaha.. Obviously that’s not my hearse. :loco: Although I wish I had a hearse & or a vehicle that ran on hemp oil.

I am in the market for a mid 60’s hearse. Dg and I inquired about one a year or so ago.. But it was sold by the time we spoke to the owner.:cry:

I guess this topic should have it’s own thread.

Hahaha.. Obviously that’s not my hearse. :loco:
I know. :cool: I was merely making a point about the gothic lady's hearse, though. Whilst it looks pretty damn impressive and she's done a great job on it (or had a great job done...?) I would agree with you as in that "less is more" (cf. the hearse thread). That's an overall philosophy of mine anyway, and one I'm hanging on to at the shop in terms of decoration as well.