We need your help!

same for ARfm :(
ARfm said:
Not a problem.

Regrettably, the new Power Quest CD is not available yet BUT it will be
launched in mid June when the band will be live in the ARfm studios.

Check out out Message Board where the full info will be given nearer the
date.

Regards
ARfm

plus i cant get on ARfm to listen to it... anyone got any ideas? when i try and do the ADSL listen is asks me to open or save listen.pls (something like that) if i open it then it opens in PowerDVD.. but doesn't do anything... If i download it and try to play it in WMP then it won't play it...

Tried the dialup one too and that didn't work, just tried to connect and then gave up.

I wanna be able to listen to the PQ special in june!!

What a great idea! :D

If they haven't got the new stuff yet then they should at least have the old stuff. I know ARFM definitely does because they've already played some before.

Not sure how the internet connection thing works because I'm on dial-up and it's so slow it rarely works anything. I usually listen through Sky. :erk:

Once we know the date for the hour long special if you don't know anyone who has Sky who can tape it for you, I'm sure one of us could. :Spin:

If it's on Sky, i have a line out from my TV into my PC's line in (stelaing movie quotes for the battleheart demo), i'll be more than happy to record if someone SMSs me 20mins before the show, haha