We rule

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
You know, even though this is a small group of people posting I get more of a comradery vibe going on here than any other forum. Almost everyone that posts here I know from either meeting them, the PP forum, the HMAS forum and stuff like that. We are the dedicated fans and we fucking rule. I just thought I'd say that.

Ben

Plan is go down to Atlanta the week of PP actually the Fri night or Sat before crash at Laura and j's place then head off to the Hampton come Thursday night for Prog Power.

YOU BETTER BE THERE !

Ben

although I am new to the pyramaze board, I am a veteran of the um forum and I find it silly to not be glad when due to a band getting exposure at a fest or what not, more people become interested in them and thus post at their forums.

granted there are always a few knuckleheads you wish would go away.

I will also be at the hampton for 2nd year in a row this year at PP.

If I haven't talked to you at the PP board, it is nice to meet you all.

HEy whats up man. Nah Im not saying that its bad when a band gets new fans, not at all. I hope Pyramaze becomes bigger than Edguy. I was just commenting that for a while here there were so few posters on this board it felt like we were part of some close knit family, thats all.

Ben

I took your advice Ben, I am going to attend ProgPower this year as well! This will be my first year, from what I understand all the good hotels are full, any suggestions?

Yea, the Fairfield and Granada are booked solid which sucks cos Ive stayed at the Fairfield the past three years. BUT as Sean said, the Hampton still has rooms and itd be a lot cheaper. Hey Sean, the Andromeda you ordered is that the rerelease of the Extensiona lbum? Ive been meaning to pick it up

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Yea, the Fairfield and Granada are booked solid which sucks cos Ive stayed at the Fairfield the past three years. BUT as Sean said, the Hampton still has rooms and itd be a lot cheaper. Hey Sean, the Andromeda you ordered is that the rerelease of the Extensiona lbum? Ive been meaning to pick it up

Ben

yes, yes it is the rerelease:Spin: