Weakest Link - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph - Round 2

Nov 23, 2002
Looks like No Mercy... was given no mercy with 7 votes, whilst Channelling the Bleeding... no longer remains after being voted for thrice.

Seven remain:
1 - Revenge Rises/Drowned in the Mournful Blood
3 - I'm the Hateful Raven
4 - A Portal To Nowhere
6 - Possessed By Past Tragedies (Tragic Shadows)
7 - Apocalypse
8 - In Superior Torment...
9 - The Triumph (of My Loss..)

Pick your weakest two again. Mine are forthcoming.

Fucking hell, looks like Portal to Nowhere is gonna loose it! Fuck... I didn't expect that.

I was expecting APTN to slaughter the rest, it's the most highly acclaimed Chasm song I thought, and rightly fucking so! Oh well. I need another listen to vote this time and I don't have the time yet, in fact, I won't be back 'til 7 or 8 GMT tomorrow so you'll have a bit more time for this one.

6 and 7

Now Playing: The Chasm - "The Spell of Retribution" - The omnipotent codex [01:28/06:06]

I've been on such a Chasm kick latley.

The Timebird said:
I was expecting APTN to slaughter the rest, it's the most highly acclaimed Chasm song I thought, and rightly fucking so! Oh well. I need another listen to vote this time and I don't have the time yet, in fact, I won't be back 'til 7 or 8 GMT tomorrow so you'll have a bit more time for this one.

Indeed, for a while that was my favourite song of theirs. Now I'm not so sure exactly, but it's still a fucking mighty track!

This could change day by day as I pretty much adore these remaining seven equally (apart from four, my favourite, you bastards), but today I'll go with 3 and 9.