Weakest Link - The Red in the Sky is Ours - Round 1 </not a Metal Rules rip off>

Nov 23, 2002
yeah so i'm totally bored and this is a metal rules rip off but the metal rules one is all YEAH MAINSTREAM ALBUMS i thought i would try a version with BETTER ALBUMS

pick the worst two songs, the two with the most votes will be removed, then you'll have to pick the next worst two from the eight remaining, etc, when there are only a few songs I'll ask you just to pick one, but let's not get ahead of ourselves my furry amigos!

1. The Red In The Sky Is Ours/The Season To Come
2. Kingdom Gone
3. Through Gardens Of Grief
4. Within
5. Windows
6. Claws Of Laughter Dead
7. Neverwhere
8. The Scar
9. Night Comes, Blood Black
10. City Of Screaming Statues

gogogogogogogogo

p.s. i haven't decided on my picks yet. i am also not making this a poll because the thread will die faster and that would be a travesty. can you imagine if another fucking metal game :) had been a poll?!

p.p.s. yeah i know somebodys going to be like "WHY DID YOU FUCKING PUT THE SCAR IN YOU FUCKING DICK, ITS OBVIOULSY GONNA GET VOTED OUT" but i remember talking to some fag who thought the scar was the best song on the album

City of screaming statues wins, and why is that the only one you have from their EP. those are their best songs.

EDIT: yeah.. i didn't read your post correctly, but it's still better.

uhh, because its the only one thats on the full length as well

two worst songs please, nobody cares which songs your favourite, not at this stage anyway :mad:

wheres the suicide option?

p.s. quit derailing the thread

p.p.s. also stop asking for music like the intro to in the glare of the burning churches on metal rules

There is no suicide option you will bleed until the very end!

I remember some part in within and the singer says something like.

CAN'T GO ONNN

LIVING IN THIS DEAD WORLD

CRAWLINGGGGGGG..... THROUGH THIS LIFE I HATE

AAAHHHHHH

I thought it was fucking awsome because I was working and I kinda felt like quiting, and I related to the singer. That part was more rebellion than being emo(which is actually different).

Erik and some other users convinced me to check the album out again and it clicked. The riffs,etc.. are ace. I thought at the gates was some generic in flames type band and I did not realize how neat and oldschool the red in the sky is ours was. The red in the sky is ours. That is the only thing that is ours.

The Timebird said:
wheres the suicide option?

p.s. quit derailing the thread

p.p.s. also stop asking for music like the intro to in the glare of the burning churches on metal rules

is the second one a suggestion?

>_>

p.s. i only asked once