Weather forecast for Atlanta

Pellaz

Tigron of Immanion
Feb 12, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.paulcashman.com
I just checked at www.weather.gov

EDIT: revised forecast as of Wed. at 2am:

Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. East wind around 5 mph.

Thursday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 5 mph.

Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Columbus Day: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 81.

That's pretty decent. I might even wear leather jeans on Wednesday. :lol: :puke:

Doesnt the humidity suck ass down there?? May not be a good idea...heheheh.

There is nothing worse than FL!
The night temperature sounds awesome. We don't really get cold in Miami for the past few years now. Then again during the Blind Guardian show in Atlanta I was probably the only person freezing her ass of that much. :lol:
Coldest weather ever been in. :p

That weather sounds right up my alley, cool, but not cold, so even if it is humid it won't be that noticeable. I am bringing an umbrella just in case.

Doesnt the humidity suck ass down there?? May not be a good idea...heheheh.

During summer, yep. We get crisper weather sometimes during spring and fall, and right now is one of those times. No guarantees for what it will be like tomorrow, since GA weather is famously changeable, but it's quite nice right now.

Yeah, moving the fest to Oct. this year will be a definite plus for us northerners. Sounds like a bearable forecast. I'm still bummed that there won't be any snow, but oh well.

-j

The night temperature sounds awesome. We don't really get cold in Miami for the past few years now. Then again during the Blind Guardian show in Atlanta I was probably the only person freezing her ass of that much. :lol:

You weren't the only one, that was a cold night for any place. We stood like an hour outside freezing. Totally worth it though.

I've lived in both and Georgia is worse, believe me. I've seen higher temps and humidity in Ga. on a regular basis than I ever saw in Fl.

yea florida in the summer is shitty as hell, and im in mississippi saying that, so you KNOW it has to suck

weather forecast looks pretty good, after being outside working in the sun every day this summer, looks like prog power is a good way to celebrate the breaking of the heat.

thanks for the thread! i was actually curious about this myself

I've lived in both and Georgia is worse, believe me. I've seen higher temps and humidity in Ga. on a regular basis than I ever saw in Fl.

actually i believe one city in florida won the... well award i guess you could say, for hottest city year round. maybe it was key west? it was on the front page of yahoo a few months ago.

actually i believe one city in florida won the... well award i guess you could say, for hottest city year round. maybe it was key west? it was on the front page of yahoo a few months ago.

Yup, but that's an average for the year including winter months. The average year round temp is 77.7F