Weather thread

fuck the weather. i fucked up real badly at my fuckin oral in french today and i feel like killing all french people on the planet... :(

it's all bollox if you think about it... :cry:

:cool:thats me i wear that glasses to avoid sun and simultaneusly i can see under your clothes

fridays gonna be swim-day!
its kinda doom because you cant raise your head to see the sky that sunny it is

Crack Hitler said:
No worry, Dhatura, if I pop by Budapest, I'll just take the weather with me, eh.

Don't you dare to bring Finnish weather here, 20 degrees colder! Boys and girls've been wearing shorts and skirts (well, respectively - or not) for weeks now here.

Crack Hitler said:
:D

I ment the fact that it's raining cats and dogs and chickeennnnssss there, while the sun is blasting from the open sky here. And girls are wearing shorter and shorter skirts, :Smokedev:

Actually, the chickens were eaten up by the cats, who were eaten up by the dogs, and it's raining frogs now. But well, then, bring the sun and maybe an authentic sauna, too.

Shorter and shorter skirts are true though, even of me (sometimes) :D

it just started raining again (gent belgië)

i even have an umbrella with me.

though that guy at the other side of the street seems to have it warm ,walking so bareclothed in his room. (bah why did you make me look outside)

good luck for those french exams and stuff. i kick the germans on saturday. be prepariert. :erk:

right as rain
/ poor your misery down on me.

hmm.
and raindrops keep falling on my head.