Web guys HELP PLEASE

Boerboel666

Apr 17, 2010
Maybe someone here who understands this stuff could give me a few pointers . I need to display a showreel of audio and video on the web . I have been advised to get a Wordpress video template ready to go or get a template and have it modified to do what I need . I was thinking streaming from a web hosts server would be the best option instead of streaming from You Tube etc
I would like to have a showreel page with multiple boxes all containing a video which when played will expand in size for the duration of the clip . Problem is I know fuck all about what can and cant be done . The companies supplying templates cant give any tech support on individual cases so I am in total limbo bar paying a web designer to do something I know can be done for a fraction of the cost . I would however be willing to pay someone to write some code to enable a video function on a suitable template . If anyone knows of a good way to proceed please let me hear it ! The clock is really ticking on this and I am running out of options ......

Yeah themeforest was where I was going to buy one , just need the video/audio stream to be high quality and most of the templates seem geared up to stream from vimeo etc . I can't figure out if I can stream video from elsewhere as well ....