Wed 28th Jan - Netherlands, Tilburg - 013

hahah, could be aswell *laughing*
I wonder where we next meet on some forum or whatever ;)

5 days left:D
But first, tonight together with AndreasS (Famous from this forum and his awesome nude act (joke ;) )) Kreator, Caliban, Eluveitie & Emergency Gate^^

Thanks girls :)

The show WAS indeed fucking epic, Robert got to go for free but I don't care I had to pay to get in :D 't was totally worth it!

Eluveitie kicked some serious ass, and Caliban was better than expected. And Kreator had a great visual show on top of their vicious sound, ripping riffs and insane speed.

8.8/10 (and that's a HIGH rating for my books)

I totally agree with Andreas!
And the gig was definitely worth the money (even though I didn't have to pay (A) )
But of course next Wednesday Turisas will kick some serious asses and let us forget the gig of yesterday.. (that's why I'm posting this actually.. so I might remember it again after reading this)
I hope we'll get to see Turisas after the gig ^^

hahaha, turisas beat most of the bands I´ve seen so far...

@7deadlySins
if you dont have to leave early then you will^^

So how did you get in without paying?

And it would be nice to see them after the gig, although I really should be on time for my train (I have no intention spending the night at a train station waiting for the first train)

And it would be nice to see them after the gig, although I really should be on time for my train (I have no intention spending the night at a train station waiting for the first train)

dont know if they will show up at their merch, but after the gig it should be like an hour or so, that´s it been like in Dublin when they played with DF -I am not sure anymore how long it exactly took, so ...

well we'll see. we don't *have* to see DF that much so :D and if we don't see Turisas afterwards I'm not disappointed or w/e it would just be cool to finally meet them in person.

and I don't mind spending the night on the station as I have the next day off anyways *yay* :)

I spend a few nights in stationhalls before so :rofl:

It would be a nice extra, but indeed no disappointments if not. And I'd rather have DF as supportact and Turisas doing a full set.

And it would be nice if they would be at the merch stand, because inside will be a lot warmer than outside :D And an hour after the gig...whose? Turisas' or DF? ;þ

Unfortunately I have to work on Thursday, so I do need to get home (luckily I don't start that early)