tour jan '04

marginalé said:
i will talk to you in london about it, if you can bring a demo or give me a site where there are some demo's on it, we can talk about it, ok
(and remember that we can't give much money)

www.driftingbreed.com
There's a demo song and a live video of this same song to download.
It's not very representative of our style though. That song is very straight-forward hardcore oriented, we generally sound like a mixture of thrash, hardcore and death metal + melodic gloomy bits and harmonized guitars blablablah and shit ...
Anyway, besides this song on the website, I only have rehearsal recordings with average sound quality for a rehearsal recordings, is it worth making a CD then ? I mean the sound is hardly decent and it's not a professional recording. I think it can give you a good idea of our music though. I still have 3 hours to make a CD for you before I leave ... so
YES ? NO ? YES ? NO ? YES !!!!!! ??

*FUCKING TIRED*

i just found some more dates.. the whole list (so far, i'm 100% sure there's more) i have now is:
jan
21 vosselaar
22 utrecht
23 tilburg
24 bochum
25 berlin
26 hamburg
28 glauchau
31 poland
feb
2 nurnberg
3 germany
4 karlsruhe
5 munchen
6 pratteln
7 pinarello di cervia
8 milano
9 roma
10 roncade

Anathema will be on tour for 5 weeks including the Polish DVD gig. I don't know any details, but there will certainly be quite a few gigs in Germany as well as those already talked about.

Sorry Cedar, no info.....only that they are supposed to be on tour for 5 weeks, and the schedule earlier was much less than that, so live in hope.